Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ebay
defender_uk

ebay

With so many of the forum still waiting to get their vehicles, how come there are sooooooo many RREs on sale on ebay? where have all these vehilces come from?

If you are still waiting...maybe worth checking it out.

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
24-12-2011 05:10pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ytshome

RE: ebay

With all of the hype that surrounded this cars launch many more speculators than normal waded in and place orders. However, as it seems that excessively priced cars aren't finding faces. Just look at people who have tried selling on this site. some have gone in over the odds and then week by week reduced to more sensible levels. Until these extra units are eventually sold it will be difficult to guess what the second hand market will look like but if the speculators get burned a little that's fine by me as these are cars that could and should have gone to the genuine, who are patiently waiting.

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2011 05:27pm by ytshome.)
24-12-2011 05:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

Another point to consider is that many of us have probably looked there, as well as Pistonheads and Autotrader, but because the Evoque has so many permutations of spec, somewhere in the region of 300,000, the car that we have ordered is not out there, there may be some similar, but I've certainly not been tempted, and I know my call for build date is looming large, so I for one am sticking with my dealer.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
24-12-2011 05:35pm
ED209

scams will account for some of them
24-12-2011 07:29pm