babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Dec 25th the baby Jesus was born ... but on the 28th Dec, I got to drive my new baby!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Not great photos but at least I now know it exists!

First glimpse through service bay doors
[attachment=961]

A closer look
[attachment=962]

Collect on 28 Dec.
Delighted for you .... Not before time.
The 28th will be a great day methinks
Have a good one.
looks very good, but why the 28th, can you not have it say 24th? The workshop looks a bit like back street garage!
(20-12-2011 08:15pm)xxxx5 Wrote: [ -> ]looks very good, but why the 28th, can you not have it say 24th? The workshop looks a bit like back street garage!

I could have it tomorrow but Xmas logistics make it much easier to take on 28th.

They have a secure lock-up facility so it's ok.
(20-12-2011 08:19pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]I could have it tomorrow but Xmas logistics make it much easier to take on 28th.

Having a few beers in other wordsWink

Looks great, about time for you.
Great news, I am sure the wait will be worth it.
Great news about your baby,I collect mine on 31/12 day after I get back from xmas in Tenerife similar spec to yours apart from the colour.....maybe they were born at the same time on the production line?
Well into January before I collect mine, but I got my hamper to keep me entertained until then.
(20-12-2011 11:20pm)J77 Wrote: [ -> ]Well into January before I collect mine, but I got my hamper to keep me entertained until then.

Aye its a fair hamper as well isn't it?Want to swap your pickled walnuts for my mustard?Laughing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's