babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Permagrin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You've had your Evoque a few weeks and put a few kms/Miles on the odo. Does it still make you feel good to get in it and drive it?
Permagrim!!??
It's a Land Rover owners' phenomenon but google it to find it's true meaning! The dictionary of slang is the place to look
Should that not be Permagrin? or is grim more like the reality? Rolling Eyes
LaughingLaughingLaughing
I love mine,I really do but I just cannot get that FFRR feeling out of me after 8 years owning one.I know I am lucky & feel very priviliged but Im just not sure....Sad
I guess it depends what you're coming from, if a FFRR then maybe its not as special or unique and may seem small and low in comparison after all its a different beast really, but its still a leap in tech and quality. I still have my previous car and getting back in it is shocking how awful it now feels! I feel like my bum is dragging along the road, its noisy and realise how vague all the steering and suspension has become! Still its great for what its for... being a shopping trolley, dump cart, Evoque wheel transporter and DIY delivery vehicle! The Evoque is just a luxurious and fun place to be and gives much enjoyment, and is ready for what the winter will bring! or is actually bringing now!
I love the looks and attention it gets,and everybody loves it,but i just dont get that air of presence i got when i used to be in the RRS,dont get me wrong i love the car and the technology and feel privalaged owning one but i do still love the Sport.
(12-12-2011 11:21pm)DynamicRRV Wrote: [ -> ]I love mine,I really do but I just cannot get that FFRR feeling out of me after 8 years owning one.I know I am lucky & feel very priviliged but Im just not sure....Sad

What you've never had you can never miss! Am eagerly awaiting my Permagrin!
(13-12-2011 12:21am)ChuckieB Wrote: [ -> ]What you've never had you can never miss! Am eagerly awaiting my Permagrin!

I dont quite understand this quote??

I have owned FFRRs and RRSs for 8 years.....what Im actually saying is I love the RRE LOVE IT....BUT...I do not feel the sheer presence or proper luxury that I felt in my last FFRR SC SE.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's