babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Yikes, Evoque Competitor :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Volkswagen's new Cross Coupe points to how the next Tiguan and Touareg will look - but the four-wheel-drive hybrid concept could be in production itself before the Tiguan and Touareg arrive. The rival to the Range Rover Evoque was unveiled by VW design boss Klaus Bischoff at the Tokyo motor show.

[Image: SCCZEN_Volkswagen_Cross_Coupe_220x147.JPG]

So, looks like we are already obsolete guys.
This hot looking Evoque replacement is set to take over from where Range Rover leaves off.

[Image: Volkswagen-Concepts-29111111111636971600x1060.jpg]

We are doomed to become a footnote in history, doomed I say!
AND...It even has a hybrid engine, well, sometime in 2014 when it eventually gets built at least.

[Image: car-funny-vw-beetle-16.jpg]

So, who is selling their Evoques to save up for this luberly chubby?
From the pictures shown by the car mags from the recent show where it was previewed, the scale appears more golf plus than Evoque, with the roofline looking like a normal car - ie, a lot lower than an Evoque's
This is the third pea roast of this topic ha ha
Hmmm ...

I saw one of the other threads on here about this car and I thought it looked quite nice, but these pics make it look horrible!

(added) thought I better elaborate. It looks old fashioned ...
I've had a Volkswagen once....won't be rushing back...plus, it looks like crap...they are trying to follow an idea or concept, but without understanding why...
As great as VAG engineering is, VW are really taking on a very 'bland' design approach. All their cars are starting to look a bit too similar.
Apart from the utterly stupid blingf wheels i actually think it looks rather good.
No worries, nowhere near as nice as the EVOQUE!
I think this is what the Audi Q3 should have looked like.
and it wont look anything like this, VW will dull it down and stick a big black boring interior in it
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's