babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Barolo Black.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Has anyone seen an Evoque in Barolo Black yet? I understand it has a deep red tint to it. I would love to see one in this colour.
Lots of discussion re Barolo on this site, try this link:

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Anyone-seen-Havana-yet
Barolo has a purple tint... not sure where the red came from.
Picking mine up shortly, will post pics then.
Must admit it looked a coppery red tint to me in doors, but when I saw it out doors (cloudy) less so.
Daigriff, pls inform when you are going to get your evoque in barolo? I am still hesitating about barolo becouse its very close to black. Waiting your photos
(26-11-2011 09:33am)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]Picking mine up shortly, will post pics then.
Must admit it looked a coppery red tint to me in doors, but when I saw it out doors (cloudy) less so.

Daigriff.

The sooner you get yours the sooner we will be put out of our misery, and this colour question can be resolved.

My dealer is adamant that Barolo has the red/bronze flecks in it and that Havana has the purple tint.

How soon is your delivery?
It's in build. Delivery was meant to be 14 th December but the build has been brought forward. No exact date yet. Will let you know.

If it arrives this week will pop down and get some photos.
(26-11-2011 09:27am)chiggy Wrote: [ -> ]Barolo has a purple tint... not sure where the red came from.

The samples I have seen are definately a deep red colour (maroon really). I would imagine that's why it's called Barolo - after the Italian red wine. Very Happy
(26-11-2011 12:06pm)paulus599 Wrote: [ -> ]The samples I have seen are definately a deep red colour (maroon really). I would imagine that's why it's called Barolo - after the Italian red wine. Very Happy

Agreed Paulus
(26-11-2011 09:27am)chiggy Wrote: [ -> ]Barolo has a purple tint... not sure where the red came from.

Where it comes from is it's a red wine in Italian!
Lol. Paulus already said this. My bad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's