babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Have any dealers had their november order call yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Has anyone with a deposit down been asked to submit their final spec for the november order call?
(14-11-2011 06:07pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone with a deposit down been asked to submit their final spec for the november order call?

My final spec for a November call was submitted in June... Shocked

Ok it was for a September call... but is now november...
(14-11-2011 06:07pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone with a deposit down been asked to submit their final spec for the november order call?

My dealer advised this morning that I have until early next week for any amendments to order. Confused:
****bump******

can anyone answer this??

I still haent heard a thing.
(21-11-2011 06:56pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]****bump******

can anyone answer this??

I still haent heard a thing.

Yep - dealer rang to today - order placed, Jan 24th build and +2-3 weeks after that - if this helps.
(21-11-2011 07:01pm)Big G Wrote: [ -> ]Yep - dealer rang to today - order placed, Jan 24th build and +2-3 weeks after that - if this helps.

Cheers for that.

Hopefully i shall hear in the next few days then!

If not will have a look down the local volvo dealer at the weekend
(21-11-2011 07:20pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for that.

Hopefully i shall hear in the next few days then!

If not will have a look down the local volvo dealer at the weekend

+1!
(21-11-2011 07:01pm)Big G Wrote: [ -> ]Yep - dealer rang to today - order placed, Jan 24th build and +2-3 weeks after that - if this helps.

I'm just baffled by this. How can you have a Jan 24th Build with the current order call when I have a Dec 23rd Build from an order call from months ago? Surely the delays me and many others are seeing will have a knock on effect with Novembers order call build dates.....
Possibly due to the 24/7 increased shift pattern, build dates are catching up/delays are decreasing? My delivery date in January has been assured - I remain optimistic!
LDT, I'm really liking this.

"Possibly due to the 24/7 increased shift pattern, build dates are catching up/delays are decreasing?"

Now if the member on this forum who maintains the figures on the "putting some numbers on things" (Philskil) has a recalc maybe there will be some good news for all of us. Problem is I think he took delivery of his Evoque today, so he'll be only interested in one number (1), haha

Keep posting your VIN No new owners.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's