babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Have any dealers had their november order call yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I emailed by dealer and his reply is that its 'imminent' which I take with a pinch of salt as I've been told that for the past month. However he reckons its gonna be in the next few days...and i'm apparently first on their list...hmmm?! We'll see hey...
(24-11-2011 02:14pm)bash18uk Wrote: [ -> ]I emailed by dealer and his reply is that its 'imminent' which I take with a pinch of salt as I've been told that for the past month. However he reckons its gonna be in the next few days...and i'm apparently first on their list...hmmm?! We'll see hey...

Its been immient for 3 weeks as far as i have been told. I was just wondering what the state of play was atother dealers.
Well message from dealer yesterday, still no november order call but its "imminent" he mentioned the december order call would be 19th December. He also confirmed that the next order calls would be open to td4 and ed4 orders.

To give him credit he replied quickly to my email!
Strange he is able to give a December date and not November? Think you have to take that Decmber date as being pretty meaningless!
My dealer also said that they didn't get a November order call but ours would be on the next one in December with the build being towards the back end of January
(27-11-2011 09:35pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]My dealer also said that they didn't get a November order call but ours would be on the next one in December with the build being towards the back end of January

+1
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's