babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rear seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found the best picture i have seen yet of the rear of a 5 door even shows those £90 vents, think the colour combo is s**t mind you
http://www.autoweek.com/article/20110411.../110419992
White and tan just don't go together. Just goes to show how a professionally shot studio photo can make anything look desirable.
That's the VB (no not Victoria Breweries) interior isn't it? She seems to have disappeared off the scene of late (thank goodness)
Ah, is that the VB one? I though the VB one was the one with light seats, cherry leather contrast on the dash and doors and that bonkers botanical aluminium everywhere...
They dumped VB... a week after she showed up at Kensignton. and jsut after the gossip about David seeing some other girls.
(16-04-2011 01:56am)pimbrokken Wrote: [ -> ]They dumped VB... a week after she showed up at Kensignton. and jsut after the gossip about David seeing some other girls.

I dont think this is true. My wife told me a month or so ago that the Daily Mail had reported VB had tweeted she was in London to meet Land Rover.

I wish they had dropped her. And their marketing talk about targeting female drivers. My friends are already saying I'm buying a girl's car.
Stuff your friends!!!

If we all bothered what others said all the time everyone would be driving Fiestas!
Yeh - quite a few of my mates enjoy telling me that I'm buying a WAG-mobile. Meh - they can have their M3's - the only person who doesn't think they look ridiculous burning away from the lights is...them, of course!
(16-04-2011 12:09pm)SW6RR Wrote: [ -> ]Meh - they can have their M3's - the only person who doesn't think they look ridiculous burning away from the lights is...them, of course!

Just ask them if they are sure they aren't driving 316's 318's with a body kit and M3 badges and wing mirrors............... I'm sure that 90% of the "M3's" I see aren't the real thing
Reference URL's