babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Xenon's on a Pure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All those who have ordered and Pure with Xenon's and still waiting to take delivery. Have you heard weather they will honor that or not?
Apparentlly my build still stands as ordered ... up to now ...
My order is being honoured, I also have it in writing from my dealer.
My Evoque will be as ordered.
My Pure order is still showing Xenons on the build sheet. Going into build the week after next.
My adaptive xenons are still on my build sheet and that is due to build 9 Dec
Mine was built on Oct 11th and it has xenons!! Will get it in less than two weeks. I'll post some photos then.
Mine is due to go into build end of this month and I got Nick on this forum to check, as my dealer couldn't say if it was still on there.But Nick confirmed it will be built with xenons after he checked with order call.
My Pure RRE finally arrived last friday and, as ordered, It comes with a fantastic pair of xenons.

My dealer did a fantastic job and the car arrived just at the specified time wit no surprise at all.

Btw, the car is fantastic and is worth the wait

Good job for LRE !!!
Does anyone know if you can get xenons as an after fit, as my dealer when ordering Pure told me that LR had pulled the plug on xenons on the pure.
I know it would more than likely cost more as a retro fit, but as the saying goes " I want them" they do look so good on the front with the led's
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's