babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Fog light question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Are the fog lights LED or just regular halogen bulbs?
I tried a search but didn't stumble upon anything.

Also, if anyone has pics, can i see the car with the fog lights on at night!

Thanks!
LED
Awesome! Thanks
and they are much 'more white' than your normal headlights
I ordered fogs because i think they make the front of the car look better. They will hardly ever get used though. Im not a foglight misuser/abuser.
(07-11-2011 04:50pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]LED

Are you sure. when i looked closely in the showroom they looked like halogen bulbs althought i could be wrong
Yep - as with a lot of the questions asked here, the LR website contains lots of information
"Front Fog Lamps
These advanced front fog lamps are beautiful as well as practical. Discreetly set into the front bumper, their distinctive LED light-blade looks add a jewel-like presence."
Somebody who received the car without the front fog lights with the Pure style manage to install the fogs?

I will have delivery next week but the dealer tells me is coming wihtout the fogs... And really is not he same...

Thanks
Is the fog light glowing when you are indicating? (without adaptive light)
(08-11-2011 02:33pm)mk82 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the fog light glowing when you are indicating? (without adaptive light)

I hope not, this feature on other cars drives me nuts. I also cannot see how it can be legal to have one fog light lit even when its not foggy.

fog lights are so people can see you not so you can see others anyway
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's