babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: TV option and Bluetooth Streaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondered if anyone with the TV option tried to stream video or music from a mobile or other blue tooth device to the car?

I'm told if you have an iphone /ipad, once you pair it via bluetooth you should be able to stream video/music to the car.

Am thinking of adding this to the car now, as its still being built Smile
Yes, I have streamed music via Bluetooth from an iPhone 4S and it works really well.
(07-11-2011 12:21pm)SW6RR Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I have streamed music via Bluetooth from an iPhone 4S and it works really well.

Super have you tried to see if you can get Siri to work once connect to the car via bluetooth?
I haven't tried - I suppose nothing's impossible, but I would be really surprised if Siri worked through the car. I'll let you know!
It should do, I tested 4S with an old pair of Motorola bluetooth headset and it worked. Would me more amazing if it work throught the car perfect Hands free device Smile
re Video you cannot stream video to the car from an Apple device either via bluetooth or the iPod dock connector lead.

Two reasons:

1 - Video over bluetooth is not possible

2 - Using the wired connection the Apple video formats are not supported. Only DIVX/XVID via USB.
Yes, that is possible. Here I leave a video example.

but, I've readed that not is possible do control of the tracks and volume from wheel.

Regards,
Siri works like a champ ive tried it also works on my bmw 135i
(07-11-2011 02:28pm)DustinDep Wrote: [ -> ]Siri works like a champ ive tried it also works on my bmw 135i

Wow - great, I stand corrected!

Presumably there's no way to launch Siri other than by launching it on the iPhone? In other words, there's no way to launch it from the car controls?
Reference URL's