babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Do you get the following lights as a standard on the Pure please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are these lights the standard ones that come on a Evoque Pure ?

[attachment=569][attachment=570]
I dont think so, only 95% certain though
(01-11-2011 09:32pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think so, only 95% certain though

Are those lights the Xenons then? As I cant seem to get a proper answer from the dealers going to see them next week hoping they have the Pure's in then.
No that's xenons
Pure is just a single led looks the same with lights on
Wow everyone fast on the forum tonight
There are pictures on this forum do a search
Does anyone know if you get Puddle lamps only with the Pure Style pack?
(01-11-2011 09:41pm)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if you get Puddle lamps only with the Pure Style pack?

The lights in the image you posted are signature Leds which come with Xenons which are unfortunately not an option with the Pure model at present.

I have ordered a Pure without the Style pack, but have opted for the power folding mirrors/puddle lamps.

Hope this helps, your dealer should really be able to help you with this.
(01-11-2011 09:59pm)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]The lights in the image you posted are signature Leds which come with Xenons which are unfortunately not an option with the Pure model at present.

I have ordered a Pure without the Style pack, but have opted for the power folding mirrors/puddle lamps.

Hope this helps, your dealer should really be able to help you with this.

oh cool think my dealer said he should be able to get xenons for me still. I'll have to add that more monies to spend lol Oh are you serious on your ETA time ?
(01-11-2011 09:31pm)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]Are these lights the standard ones that come on a Evoque Pure ?

This should help

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-WHEN-IS-A...DER?page=3

I got puddle lamps with my pure style pack
I spec`d everything on the style pack, bar the seats separate. Wasn`t bothered about the seats. Also spec`d folding mirrors and got Puddle lights with the evoque projection onto the floor. Looks good, kids love it.

Not the best pic, but

[Image: IMAG0366.jpg]
"Oh are you serious on your ETA time ? "

Yes fam1x I am, you will no doubt now read that some orders are now coming up with Aug 2012 delivery.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's