babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Option Codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a print out of my order and it shows (in the “Options” section) Xenon Headlamps (064CW) .... now as my car is a Prestige I wouldn't have expected Xenons to be listed separately .... nothing else that is std on the Prestige is listed in the Options section. Anyone know if this is the code for std Xenons ... or Adaptive ones? BTW I didn't order the Adaptive Xenons.
In the list I have that code
Quote:(064CW) - Xenon with LED signature lighting & automatic headlamp levelling 064CW + 064BV Linked with Headlamp Powerwash
. So you don't have adaptive Xenons but you have to have the headlight washers if you have the Xenons - further along the listing it says S for Standard against Prestige so don't know why your dealer has listed them separately. Is there a breakdown of the costing?
Thanks for that Tim .... does seem odd to have them listed as options though.

Yes in the EU you can't have Xenons without washers so why my order just has Xenons I have no idea. Any idea what the code for Adaptives is?
Indeed. My order sheet had a couple of the standard bits also listed in the options list, I wasn't charged anymore for them though.
AD is 027CY. My Prestige also has the 064CW listed separately even though it's standard
Reference URL's