babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque in Classified (Videos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dont think its been posted before. Land Rover have commissioned an online film series called "Classified" which is being used to promote the Evoque in the Middle East. Not sure whats going on, but there are some nice scenes of different Evoques. Here
Unnecessary quote removed

I want to see part 2 to see what happens Smile
2 quotes removed

The other episodes are all underneath.
3 quotes removed - please don't use the reply button unless you intend to delete the quoted bits - Mod

Thanks dbon, I was just googling to try and find them Embarrassed, brilliant idea and promotion.
Loving this - nice to see the Evoque in action and plenty of different colour combos and interiors to spot too.

I did like in episode 2 where they were beady-eyed enough to spot someone following them out of the infamous pillarbox rear view! Wink Oh and lucky they hadn't been given the Coupe when all 3 of them were trying to make quick getaways... Smile

Oh and just in case you hadn't spotted, you can switch to HD by clicking on the "PD" button next to the volume (I found the default resolution to be rather poor).
So the baddies are chasing you and you want to keep a low profile............................ IN AN EVOQUE.
Probably the only ones in Dubai too, where there are 100000 petrol heads and the Evoque is about the only car that will make heads turn in a place where there are Ferrari's and Lambo's are on every street and they line up outside the shopping malls. Nice bit of advertising though.

I'm on my way to Dubai/ UAE, I'll have to look out for some of them
Just came back for Dubai, didnt spot any
Cool set of videos...i'm guessing the evoque would be in the next Bond movie? Or Johnny English. Very Happy
Neat marketing tool! So when's the next installment? Wednesday 6pm GMT perhaps?
Just returned from 4 days in Dubai and also didn't spot any Sad
Reference URL's