babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Lack of heating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Now the weather has turned, anyone else finding their Evoque can't cope? I drove for about an hour last night with the temp set at 26 and I was still cold.
I don't know about the Evoque but I know on my Range Rover I have a centre manual button by the centre vents that is 'Hot' or 'Cold'. Even if the thermostat is on max, if these manual buttons are 'cold', the temp will be limited.
Ring the dealer
Do you have the cold climate package?
We are not allowed the cold climate package i beleive on RHD cars due to space limitation im told Sad

Pete
Strange that you don't have it as an option! I have cold climate as standard but thats always standard in the cold Sweden.
Im not 100% yet but i beleive its because on the LHD car it some how has more space for fit a diesel heater where on a RHD car would have its steering components.

Im still digging for the final answer but from what i read upto now this is the case.

See picture below wheret the fuel fired pre heater is on the UK drivers side Sad

Pete
Aha! Interesting little detail!
You're just a cold person Tekno
You're just a cold person Tekno
(20-10-2011 05:23pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Ring the dealer

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's