babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Lack of heating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sound like a trip to your dealer Teckno.
Hard luck.
I had this once - temp sensor was reading hot all the time so the air conditioning was permanently on. Check of AC hoses are cold / frosty
(21-10-2011 07:10am)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any other cars in the UK with fuel-based car heaters? Even with our recent harsh winters we don't get the long term cold they do in Sweden or Canada.

Tere are lots of other cars in the UK with diesel heaters, D3,D4 FFRR, some FL2 etc etc the list goes on. List of just some attached.

Pete
(21-10-2011 06:57am)Tekno Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-10-2011 10:59pm)Acwats Wrote: [ -> ]Whistle"I find the best thing to do when a brand new car develops a fault is to post the issue on a forum so a bunch or random people can blindly suggest things rather than taking it back to the dealers." Whistle

I said that on another thread here. Stop copying and try and come up with your own original put-downs.

Me thinks the irony is lost on you somewhereRolling Eyes

Looking forward to your next incarnation....
really? are you Acwats....?
Gonna close this thread seeing as it wasn't a real question from the outset by our friend Tekno
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's