babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Fire at halewood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not the main plant but at the supplier park at the firm who makes the instrument panels. Be two weeks before up again at full speed.
Thanks for the info, has production stopped or is it just going slower? I had an Oct 21st build slot but am awaiting confirmation from my dealer on whether the date has moved.

Thanks!
Just leave the instrument panel off mine, oh and the xenons, and the pano roof and the doors...I'll be round this afternoonSmile
Well, I did notice three new interior colour options posted on the web-site this morning - Burnt Orange, Charcoal and Creme Brûlée.
You know a Burnt Orange / Creme Brûlée combo would probably work....

They could call it Citrus Crisp
this seems like a smoke screen for late deliveries!
Burnt orange/Ginger pube colour!! same as the Q3 Laughing
As an exterior colour LR has used "burnt orange" before - Freelander 1 and Disco2 used to be available in a metallic called Kinversand - very nice colour and RRS S/C was available in a limited First Edition model at launch in Vesuvius Orange........... also Freelander2 had a special launch colour more Orange than burnt orange called Tambora Flame! So at least 2 fiery Orange shades to raid the LR garden shed for surplus/ spare pots that might be hidden there!
Tim, you are a mine of information and far be it for me to say whether all of it is useful or not LOL
Mostly useless!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's