babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque Car Keys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've always thought that the sign of a truly great car is the set of keys.

E.g. Mercedes Benz new keys, the new BMW Keys (themed according to the car i.e. Sport, M Sport, Luxury etc).

In Australia - haven't received the car yet - even the demos. So does anyone feel like posting up pictures of the actual key? How does it work? like the Jaguar? Keys just need to be in the car to be able to start?
Its a glossy black fob with metal looking side end which slides for battery access and emergency key. Fob has 4 buttons i believe(keys are at home) I will post when i get home from work. All i can say its a really nice. Their is really no key to it since it has keyless start. its just a FOB
Mr ExigeJoe,
If you ever cross the border into Canada I'd like to see that key fob, and car - in the flesh! I'll even buy you a coffee Smile Pacific northwest Evoque club Wink
I guess the pic will have to do in the meantime!
Sure if you come down, i will meet up with you.
heres what it looks like!!! it actually has 5 buttons..lol!
[Image: 300178_225321027530563_100001580021676_6...3079_n.jpg]
can't see anything...
You see it now!
(18-10-2011 05:07am)chiggy Wrote: [ -> ]can't see anything...
see it now??
Another picture.......
If you slide open the chromed bit there is an emergency key in there for if you have to enter the car when the battery is flat or if you have parked somewhere where there is radio interference that prevents the fob from opening the car and turning off the immobiliser. The emergency keyhole is under a slide off cover on the front passenger door.
Mate, all these trikcs and tips we all learn before even getting the car! I might not even have to read the manual when she arrives!

...Well, never read the previous ones either Embarrassed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's