babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Spec Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IF i wanted to make a change to my spec (poss looking to drop from Adaptive Xenons to 'Std' Xenons), should my dealer be able to tell me what effect that would have on my dates BEFORE actually putting the change through 'officially' ?
why drop the adaptive? they are great. had em on my last three RRS....
+1 Defender, missed them when I went from the RRS to the FFRR Vogue which didn't have them. I would sooner loose the fancy mats and the Pano roof than the adaptives................ unless of course you never use multi-storey car parks and don't drive at night!
+2!!!!They are a great invention and would swap almost any other extra bar them!
What is the reason for wanting to change them? Save money or other? I must say I have never had the pleasure of adaptives, but if I had to choose between them and a pano roof as Tim mentioned the pano roof would win for me! But on the other hand if money was no object I'd have the lot!
As for dates, I'm not sure your dealer would know the effect until it is put through the system. I have changed my order 4 times with no change of dates so far, but with the xenon issues at the moment who knows!
Tim,I have specced every possible extra except the Plus seats. Have you too got all "the bits"?...I know you have the plus seats already.
Only factory options NOT on my car are Smokers pack, Solar attenuating Glass, High Beam Assist, metallic paint, Park Heat and space saver spare. Being a Plus car I couldn't have specced RSE even if I had wanted it.

The things that will change your build date would be changing body style, engine, colour, pano roof, possibly contrast roof and deleting previously specced Xenons from a Pure. All the rest can be done on the line or at the pre-assembly stations ..............
(09-10-2011 08:14pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Only things NOT on my car are Smokers pack, Solar attenuating Glass, High Beam Assist, metallic paint, Park Heat and space saver spare

The things that will change your build date would be changing body style, engine, colour, pano roof, possibly contrast roof. All the rest can be done on the line or at the pre-assembly stations oh and speccing Xenons on a Pure..............
I guess there is not much need for solar attenuating glass in Scotland Laughing

P.S no offence meant Very Happy
That was exactly the reason for not having it!
Reference URL's