babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Has anyone specced the entertainment pack for £2,300?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there i am considering adding the entertainment pack which consists of:-

825w Sound
Dual Screen
TV
Surround Cameras

If added separately it would be £2,800 so £500 saving. The £4,300 Lux pack is just gonna be pushing me too far financially & i am not really that bothered with the park assist so thought this pack would suit be better.

Has anyone specced this also or anyone already taken delivery with this pack added?
I have in the Lux pack.
Do you use the dual screen/ cameras / TV at all?
i have not taken delivery yet...........5 more days!!!
I have the lux pack and have used everything. Dual screen is great, although I haven't worked out an easy way to turn off the TV yet!!!! 825W is superb (but I haven't compared it to the standard set up). Surround cameras are useful but a little tricky to call up. I've put them as a shortcut on my home screen now which has speeded up access tot them. Well worth having.
ANT
Ant, have you tried pressing the on/off switch below the screen on the console to switch it off or scrolling through the mode menu on the steering wheel controller? Not the hard key on the screen surround but the one beside the heater controls
Thanks for the tips!

Any others who have the car already? your thoughts?
As I drive 97% of the time by myself the dual view and TV are wasted in my car as I can only use them when stopped. The novelty of the surround cam wears off fairly soon although I did use the front cams to get even closer to end wall in a multi-storey car park bay than the parking peepers suggested I could go!
Reference URL's