babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Where to source Evoques?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope my car will arrive later this month, however, confidence levels are not great! It goes without saying that my fist choice is to get my chosen car and my chosen spec at list price. But if I do get the dreaded call or e-mail, then I don't wish to wait any longer. I have looked at other cars but can't see past the Evoque.

I won't pay a massive premium for one, but will compromise on spec and model, I will also start to phone dealers, but is there anywhere else to find them other than Autotrader, ebay and pistonheads?

Cheers
If you go to the LR website you can use the dealership locator to find the dealerships within a variable distance from your postcode with their addresses and phone numbers so you could phone round the LR dealerships to see what they have for sale ex stock. You shouldn't pay any mark up but like buying off Autotrader you will also be listed as the 2nd owner if the car you like is already registered as a demo.

I recently posted details of a Prestige Coupe in OG in the For sale section - it is being sold by a main dealer is only just built and as far as I know is arriving at the dealers next week. http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-SD4-Prest...le-shortly
Tim,
Why do LR dealers not advertise them for sale on their sites, or why do LR UK not allow a national search?

As an aside, there are some on AT and eBay where you would be the first registered owner although who knows if they have the car and doubtless they will want a premium.

As I say I don't want to go down that route, just being prepared!
Farnell in Guiseley have a choice of 2 coupes for sale. Presige in silver at 44k and a pure with extras for 37k. Both have dealer fitted black wheels at 3.5k though but are available for sale. I need a 5 door unfortunately and they seem to be like the preverbial rocking horse s**t!!! Laughing
http://www.kiscars.co.uk and e-mail kris@kiscars.co.uk.
They have a selection of Evoques coming in and are only asking £500 above list price.
Reference URL's