babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Unlocking Screen Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As I understand it, when you unlock the car, the SatNav screen comes on and shows "Range Rover". Am I correct in thinking this can be changed by user preference to the Evoque profile logo?
I haven't looked at what the screen saver options are but yes, according to the owner's manual, page 108, you can change the screen saver on the touchscreen - see here http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/...&id=168045 , scroll down to Touch Screen in the menu on the left. I'll have a look in the morning and see what the choices are
I've changed my screensaver. But it's still the range rover logo that appears?
You can either have the wording Range Rover, a pic of an analogue clock or a pic of the Evoque or some other wording.....you can also set up a screensaver also....
Unlock the car and the screen shows Range Rover - this is different to the screen saver.

To activate the (pointless) 'screensaver', press the screen's power button. Pressing again turns off the screen altogether.
Thanks, it would have been good to be able to choose the side profile logo - the one projected by the puddle lights but it's hardly important.
I've set mine to the analogue clock.
ANT
(09-10-2011 09:42am)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, it would have been good to be able to choose the side profile logo - the one projected by the puddle lights but it's hardly important.

you can choose the side profile i think
I have an Ikea 1 LED bedside reading light that has the same size lens as the downlighter on the Evoque puddle light.................. I wonder if LR does a spare lens for the puddle light I could buy to fit and make the bedside light into an up-lighter and project an Evoque onto a ceiling............
Lol. Evoque night light. I wonder what price LR would br charging for thay
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's