babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: sun visors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those that have rec'd their cars, have the visors got the 'silly' warning icons on? If yes, has anyone ever worked out an easy clean way to remove them?
I HATE those stickers with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remove the sun visors and turn them around................. so you can see yourself all the time in the illuminated mirror instead? I would rather not see myself all the time thanks and anyway you don't notice the stickers when you are driving the car so what does it matter?
@xfft - I just don't like them - a blot on the interior landscape.
I also don't like them but have never tried to remove them. Won't a hot iron do the trick?
Gap in the market for sure as I'd replace them if I could should it not be possible to remove them myself.
They are only transfers so they should come off easily. How do other makes of car get around the type approval rules that requires them?
(09-10-2011 07:02pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]They are only transfers so they should come off easily. How do other makes of car get around the type approval rules that requires them?

Come on Tim....remove yours,then let us know if you ruined the visors in the process!!Laughing
They don't bother me so I have no need to remove them, I just don't understand what the fuss is about.
Reference URL's