babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: How Was It For You Survey?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It was said previously by LR old-hands here that once you've taken delivery of an RRE, you'll get a survey form from JLR to ask about the whole experience of buying the car. Has this actually happened or are they so full of their own orders backlogs to give a toss?
Not had one from LR UK yet but have had one from the dealer themselves. I was fair (I think) and it resulted in the dealer principal contacting me and making a gesture of good-will, which was graciously accepted.
me neither, in fact I haven't even had the customary phone call from Customer Services yet and I will have had the car a month on the 9th. 3rd party providers of other dealer supplied bits have all been in contact - Tracker, GAP/Tyre insurance, Gard-Ex but not Land Rover
(08-10-2011 09:42pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]me neither, in fact I haven't even had the customary phone call from Customer Services yet and I will have had the car a month on the 9th. 3rd party providers of other dealer supplied bits have all been in contact - Tracker, GAP/Tyre insurance, Gard-Ex but not Land Rover

Of course they have, touting for new business if they don't have it already. It's an utter indictment of Land Rover not to have been in touch. My experience of buying this thing is the worst new car buying experience of my life.
Interesting!

My wife today received an email from Landrover requesting feedback on the purchase of her RRS. That's a full two years since she purchased it.

Hope my Evoque's not delayed as long
Madness - if surveys like this are to be of any use, time is of the essence. Two years is too long.
(08-10-2011 10:59pm)mywillia Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting!

My wife today received an email from Landrover requesting feedback on the purchase of her RRS. That's a full two years since she purchased it.

Absolutely rediculous!
(09-10-2011 01:06am)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2011 10:59pm)mywillia Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting!

Absolutely rediculous!

I agree. 2years is taking the p*ss
I don't know what everyone expects of JLR, but it would seem from many of this Forums Threads that some of you are expecting way, way too much from a manufacturer.

JLR conduct sales through their appointed Dealership Channel, therefore it is up to their appointed Channel to call, update and look after you and you will only usually receive a call from JLR if they have been made aware of an ongoing problem or fault with your car or order by their appointed Channel Partner.

All of us, myself included, are early adopters on a brand new vehicle, as such there will always be production delays, which will doubtless cause frustrations and the likes, but, bear with JLR as they are a great British company who are using over 100 suppliers for the Evoque and we should instead be very proud of this amazing British success story, so please stop winging about every little perceived problem that arises and lets all support JLRs brilliant efforts for Great Britain plc, we will all get our cars, some of us earlier and some of us later than anticipated, but we will all get them so just enjoy the journey, however short or long it's going to be....life's too short for so much negativity, chill out!
(09-10-2011 02:36am)Spiderman Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what everyone expects of JLR, but it would seem from many of this Forums Threads that some of you are expecting way, way too much from a manufacturer.

JLR conduct sales through their appointed Dealership Channel, therefore it is up to their appointed Channel to call, update and look after you and you will only usually receive a call from JLR if they have been made aware of an ongoing problem or fault with your car or order by their appointed Channel Partner.

All of us, myself included, are early adopters on a brand new vehicle, as such there will always be production delays, which will doubtless cause frustrations and the likes, but, bear with JLR as they are a great British company who are using over 100 suppliers for the Evoque and we should instead be very proud of this amazing British success story, so please stop winging about every little perceived problem that arises and lets all support JLRs brilliant efforts for Great Britain plc, we will all get our cars, some of us earlier and some of us later than anticipated, but we will all get them so just enjoy the journey, however short or long it's going to be....life's too short for so much negativity, chill out!

Tosh. JLR impose standards on their dealerships - corporate branding being one of them - and their dealer's performance or lack of it reflect badly on the marque. Did my dealer invite me to one of the Experience Days? No. Did my dealer invite me to the launch night? No. Has my dealer been proactive in arranging a test drive? No. Have they responded to my request for test drive? No. Are they keeping me updated on the delivery situation for my car without my prompting? No.

That dismal performance is one reason why I hoped JLR would solicit feedback on my experience in the same way Apple have done today about my experience (very good) of resolving a query over my order for an iPhone 4S.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's