babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Anybody for a Violet coloured RRE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LR has updated the home page of the Evoque area of the LR website and the car shown is a Fuji white with purple lights shining on it........ which gives a pretty good rendition of what a Violet coloured RRE would look like...................... unless it's the forthcoming Victoria Beckham edition
http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/rr/range-rover-evoque/
Lavender Evoque! I think I'd like it to have a leopard skin contrast roof :place gag emoticon here: !!
Tortoise Shell frames around the headlights too?
(08-10-2011 06:55pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Tortoise Shell frames around the headlights too?

My dealer (Farnell Guiseley) said they were sending the White Pure with black wheels showroom car to have a union jack painted on the roof!! Jeez!!
(08-10-2011 07:32pm)DJ2Tall Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2011 06:55pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Tortoise Shell frames around the headlights too?

My dealer (Farnell Guiseley) said they were sending the White Pure with black wheels showroom car to have a union jack painted on the roof!! Jeez!!
Oh no, sounds awful! Rolling Eyes
Union Flags................I want them for my wing mirrors, I don't like the big black shells that are on mine
Tim, when you next go away just leave me the keys to your Evoque & I'll have them painted appropriately for you FOC!
Would rather have the saltire cross or lion rampant on my roof.
(08-10-2011 07:32pm)DJ2Tall Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh dear...........I can see the RRE turning into a Mini thing!
Reference URL's