babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Late Delivery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
All ‘high end’ specification Evoques are now experiencing delays due to a parts supply issue. The factory has lost 2-4 weeks production because of this issue and they are working extremely hard to resolve it as soon as possible.

I have checked your vehicle that we have on order and unfortunately at this moment in time it has moved from December to an approx date of mid January. I’m afraid that this is an issue with all the orders for the UK and worldwide markets so please be assured that it is not just your vehicle.

Is anybody else having the same experience?
I best not have that problem!!!
Nor me!
I have...5 weeks delay now9th December...I really I hope it arrives before Xmas.
I got the same information yesterday. 4 weeks delay on mine and every other Evoque bar 2 already in process bought through Stratstones Mayfair.
My dealer told me that nearly all of their cars had been delayed between 2 weeks and 2 months!

Mine is not affected, which is great, but I feel for those who must be getting pretty disappointed by now...
I spoke to my dealer today who seemed none the wiser... although I am expecting an email to hit my inbox shortly...
I was first given a September/October Timeframe (back in june)... I then today suggested to him that while it looks like September is unlikely I would imagine we would have a "date" if it was to be October...
Just now received feedback... and he has sent me the Land Rover order form.... he suggests that LR Germany said that "it looks like december" but he would look for more info tomorrow.

One detail... on the order form it says under an area loosely translated as "Standard Features"... (001ZZ) 12MY Job 2
How does this compare with your order form for those who have seen it? does this indicate the "wave"... I guess I would have been happier to see "2011....".
aah, a few more details...

1) says.. (029KX) Tyres Dunlop.... this would surprise me, I have ordered style 6 and all I have only seen them with Contis.
2) Status: In Pool
Hope my dealer is not just trying to keep me happy, I'm sure they aren't, checked with them earlier this week as mentioned and still on for the end of the month.
Would be gutted if we get to the end of the month and they say it's going to be another month.
Moderators, we are soon going to need a main menu heading for delays. I'm sure it'll get more hits and posts than the "Spotted" section.

LR where are you and do you care? Even Nick has stopped answering PM's
don't despair.....(which I was beginning to...)
my car suddenly and unexpectedly turned up at the dealers yesterday and it wasn't expected until end Oct. I have had five different dates before that, and all later than the mid Sept when it should have been. It went to, 'a no idea' date at one point....and now it is there waiting....waiting to get registered by LR b4 I can get it next week hopefully!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's