babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Late Delivery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Interesting about rusting on Mazdas, I know people who have had this problem on cars only 2-3 years old and had a huge fight with their Mazda dealers and lost - now Mazda has lost them as customers. Could Mazda be becoming the Lancia of the 2010's?
I see that the latest Lancia models have been launched in the UK in the last week both cars were badged as Chryslers but with Latin alphabet names.
(08-10-2011 07:11pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting about rusting on Mazdas, I know people who have had this problem on cars only 2-3 years old and had a huge fight with their Mazda dealers and lost - now Mazda has lost them as customers. Could Mazda be becoming the Lancia of the 2010's?
I see that the latest Lancia models have been launched in the UK in the last week both cars were badged as Chryslers but with Latin alphabet names.

Yes, it's quite obviously a design fault and I guess Mazda Don't want to admit that otherwise the floodgates would be opened, They now want to grind down the rust to see if it's from the inside to determine if it's a warranty cover, but if it's not i'm left with a bill greater than the car to repair.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's