babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: new cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning All

Anyone take delivery of there new car yesterday ?

steve
looks like mine just might be the only black one as sounds like everyone is ordering white ......but going forward i reckon black will be the new white ............................
Morning

My dealer registered my car yesterday but I am not collecting it until Tuesday, just hope this good weather hold as I don't want it to get dirty Very Happy
(01-10-2011 09:15am)swimfanuk Wrote: [ -> ]Morning

My dealer registered my car yesterday but I am not collecting it until Tuesday, just hope this good weather hold as I don't want it to get dirty Very Happy

Hi,Just wondering why your car is being registered several days before collection? I take it that it's a sales-target thing and if it is I hope that he's going to look after you!
(01-10-2011 09:19pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]30th Sept , end of month and end of quarter targets to meet......................... bonuses to earn!

I was just wondering if they were sharing their fortune as after all he's losing a few days warranty.
(01-10-2011 09:19pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]30th Sept , end of month and end of quarter targets to meet......................... bonuses to earn!

I was at LPR yesterday and saw a 5dr Orkney Prestige being handed over to a customer. From what I heard it was either a cancelled order or a demonstrator as the new owner was talking about not wanting to wait until March or April.
ooops sorry was editing my post and deleted it!

Yes they did - my brother got 8k off a new A5 Cabrio yesterday to replace his 9 year old A4 Cabrio. The dealer he dealt with couldn't get to the local DVLA office fast enough to get it registered before the end of the month
Reference URL's