babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Cr@p, b@((0cks, 5hit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had a meeting with client just down the road from dealers so popped in to check everything ok and have a look at the Evoques there.

Asked him to check my build date which has been 21st october for a while. Bombshell....moved back to 25th of ******* NovemberMad...delivery 9th December!!!!! Seriously unimpressed. I know that others are in the same boat but when you put a deposit down a year ago and spec your car in April you wouldnt expect delivery to be pushed back 5 weeks...especially when I know people on here are getting theirs now and ordered roughly at the same time.

I really really hope dealers arent using the xenon issue to push "regular" customers up the list. Im new to the brand but am probably in the demographic that they are looking for - especially for future RR purchases.

Oh well not a lot I can do except hope it may be brought forward...off for acryBig Cry
I feel for u. I'm trying really hard not to mention the earthquake in Japan today incase there is another paint issue!
I feel your pain!
Hi, I'm really sorry that you've been put back again. Hopefully you'll get some good news soon and maybe it will be pushed through a bit quicker. Looking at the spec you've ordered it will be worth the wait. Chin up.
Daigriff, sorry to here this. Could it be the paint colour that is doing it?
Terribly poor form that you only found out because you popped into the dealership.

Will be popping into mine tomorrow!!

It will be a nice Xmas gift to yourself though Smile
Really sorry to hear that Dai. I hope your build gets pushed up the list and you get it earlier than December. It's not fair that is happening to you. Fingers crossed.
ANT
Thanks for the kind words.

Tim I've been assured its not the Barolo because that came back on board at the same time as the Firenze and a few other colours, you never know though.

Did think about cancelling and ringing round dealers to see if they had any cancelations/cars of similar spec to mine that are available over the next couple of weeks, but have decided against it and to sit it out...as Token says it'll be a damn fine xmas present.

Ant I believe you got yours today, fantastic...and very similar spec to mine, just out of interest when did you put your order in?

Good job I havent sold the Landcruiser, wouldnt fancy sharing the wifes mini till december!!!!

Heho...shit happens.
My SD4 Auto Prestige has slipped a few weeks also..... Dealer thinks it will come forward though...
Very Disappointing for you Daigriff it's hard to take when you've been waiting so long like me, i know the feeling, hopefully they will sort it out and get it a bit earlier. Doesn't seem any rhyme or reason why some orders jump back.

I've got my fingers crossed mine doesn't slip any further...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's