babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Another little nicety found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't often drive in queuing traffic and this afternoon was driving out of Glasgow, waiting to turn right on a filter and thought to myself "Oh b*gg*r, a DRL LED is out already" as the light being reflected back from the rear doors of a whitevan in front of me was uneven, white on the left but yellowish on the right................... then I cancelled the indicator and immediately white LEDs on both sides! Embarrassed So RRE not only has Audi style headlamp washers that only do one side at a time it also has a DRL dimmer so oncoming traffic can see the indicator lamp.
Sounds cool that does Tim.
wow....didn't know that about the washers either....
I saw an audi do this today and thought that it looked a bit naff IMHO i thought it would look much better if both drl's dimmed, you'd get the same effect of brighter signaling and it wouldn't wonkey!
I did see the evoque do this @ unleashed and it pulled it off better than audi
OMG!! You use your indicators in the UK!!! Can you please send an envoy of educators to Vancouver immediately as the locals need to figure out how to steer, text and use their blinkers at the same time *sarcastic smirk*
Evoquess are the locals BMW or Audi drivers? If so then there's no hope of sending over an envoy
while your at it, can someone please come down under and teach aussies how to merge..

apparently its a race and you have to push the other car off the road to win
We've got our own fair share of incompetent drivers here in the UK as well. Lack of indicating being one of the lesser offences!!!
ANTEvilTwisted Evil
Haha, I'm an Aussie in Canada and still have trouble merging. So I just stop the car and wait for a really nice gap then I floor it Surprised

Tim - spot on - lots of Audi and BMWs with suspect electrical *cough,splutter* glitches !
Bring back Morris Minor "semaphore" indicators I say!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's