babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoques at Liverpool Street station in London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This may have been mentioned before. There are 3 Evoques, open and available to sample sat around the various entrances to Liverpool Street Station. As I emerged from the tube, going toward Eldon Street I was surprised to find a Sumatra Prestige Coupe parked at the base of the big sculpture, the salesman there told me there is also a Fuji 5 door at another entrance and a Fuji Coupe Dynamic at another. The cars are open for the public to sit in and I was impressed that despite what must have been several thousand backsides sliding in and out of the front seats of the black car, the leather was still in pristine condition, no signs of wear tear or going stretchy/ wilted
Excellent, I am there tomorrow so will have a look!
Cor you do get about Tim Laughing
siad that to him yesterday...he choose to ignore the comment....Sad
lol
Tim. Could you find out if there is an Evoque floating around in Space. Legend has it, an Evoque was secretly blasted off towards the 'Black Hole' ............
Hi guys, I'm on route to London, currently sitting in Abu Dhabi airport. Being from Aussie we haven't seen one in the flesh but have still ordered a Fuji prestige 5 door so I am hoping when arrive on friday morning 23/9, the Evoques will still be there.

if not where would be the best places?
London is a big place. Liverpool Street may be in a competely different area to where you are staying. Check out http://microsites.landrover.com/Dealerlo...rket=gb-en and put a postcode in for where you are staying. Pretty much every LR dealer in the UK has demo cars now. There are a dozen dealers or so in and around London.
(22-09-2011 09:39pm)Evoque U Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I'm on route to London, currently sitting in Abu Dhabi airport. Being from Aussie we haven't seen one in the flesh but have still ordered a Fuji prestige 5 door so I am hoping when arrive on friday morning 23/9, the Evoques will still be there.

if not where would be the best places?

If you're in central London you could head over to Stratstones Mayfair they had 3 cars in the showroom last week. They're just opposite the Ritz on Berkeley Street W1
Great thanks for the advice. We are staying in fulham broadway sw6 so will have a look for something close. Thank you again
If you're in Fulham then Lookers in Battersea is only 10 minutes away from you just over the river.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's