babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Is your Evoque your only car?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Any of us who can afford a new car should consider ourselves fortunate in these times, but, is your Evoque going to share driveway/garage space with another vehicle?

The Evoque is looking to be a great all rounded especially if you have the magnetic dampers, a car for all occasions almost! There are some times you may just fancy jumping in your other car if you have one, so what is it?

Mine is a liquid yellow Renaultsport clio 200, great for those twisty cornersLaughing ( possibly may change to a Porsche Boxster spyder late next year)
Currently have:
* BMW X5 3.0d (E70) - will be replaced by the Evoque
* BMW 1-series convertible - second car used both in winter/summer
sharing with my Defender 90 TDCi HT
Just the Evoque for me... Off street parking is £600 pa for a second vehicle!! Plus, I don't really need a car at all... My whole world is in London, rather sadly...!
I have have a BMW company car, the RRE will be used by my wife mostly (if it ever arrives!)
The evoque is going to replace the RRS as my wifes/the family car. Ive just sold my cayenne and got a fiat 500c Abarth as a run aroud - still smiling a week later!
My wife has an Audi TT TDi Quattro, which bought recently and she loves it and my daughter has a Peugeot 107 (she just passed her test)
No, I also have a 1996 vintage Land Rover Defender Tdi300 90 van that has been converted into a station wagon with Mud Tyres, a winch and some other off road essentials
Ford Transit for my work. The wife had a Nissan Micra, yes she has no instrest in cars Wink
The Evoque will used at the weekends as the family car.
Just sold my Discovery 3 for 2.5k more than offered part exchange.
Toyota Landcruiser for family use and a Mini for fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's