babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Are all the deliveries so far Dynamics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says, has anybody got a Prestige delivered yet, or are all the deliveies so far, Dynamics??
ANT
My wife saw a prestige in the city (of London) last week. Had a private plate so likely not a demonstrator.

[Image: ca01c41d-d524-ad8c.jpg]
(20-09-2011 07:02pm)LP Wrote: [ -> ]My wife saw a prestige in the city (of London) last week. Had a private plate so likely not a demonstrator.

Maybe that was Zara Phillips!

http://newsroom.jaguarlandrover.com/en-i...er_050911/
ytshome has a Prestige now, to join all the Dynamics out there!!
ANT
I met a couple with a Fuji Pretige 5 Door auto Lux at Teebay Services today
(23-09-2011 06:24pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I met a couple with a Fuji Pretige 5 Door auto Lux at Teebay Services today

Photos Tim, photos....Very Happy
(21-09-2011 10:20am)ant Wrote: [ -> ]ytshome has a Prestige now, to join all the Dynamics out there!!
ANT

Hi everyone. Yes I've got my prestige now and I really am chuffed with it. In fact it's just like the pictured one but with privacy which helps the looks further IMO. I've been a bit quiet because I arrived in Tenerife this afternoon and only just checked my emails. I'm missing my Evoque already. My eldest has given it a thorough clean and I'm now going to enjoy a week of too much food and drink. For those of you who are still waiting all I'd like to say is that it's worth the wait. If this proves to be reliable then I'm here to stay.YT
Surely you didn't leave the key with your eldest????
ANT
(24-09-2011 11:06am)ant Wrote: [ -> ]Surely you didn't leave the key with your eldest????
ANT

Locked in the safe and only I know the combination
Reference URL's