babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: interior aluminum finish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have seen dynamic interiors with brushed aluminium and the honeycomb effect aluminium does anybody know what comes as standard? - Thanks.
Mine came with the textured (what you call honeycomb) finish and it adds a bit of brightness to an otherwise all black interior. I'm glad I didn't spec the NCO gloss black.
(19-09-2011 07:56pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Mine came with the textured (what you call honeycomb) finish and it adds a bit of brightness to an otherwise all black interior. I'm glad I didn't spec the NCO gloss black.

Tim I didnt know that could be removed when choosing the Plus seats? My dealer said it came as part of the package and could'nt be changed?

So on yours do you have the textured finish not only on the dash but also along the side console, as I know the Plus comes with a smooth finish along the console?
I was under the same impression as you and was surprised when I saw the inside for the first time that the centre console and IP finisher were textured. In the latest 2012 brochure it shown textured as an NCO for the plus too now. I think it is too dark now but I'll try to get a photo for you

3minutes later........... nope the glare back off the aluminium is dazzling my cheap camera!
Thats wierd as the brochure states (or stated) satin brushed aluminium centre console finisher as part of the Plus interior theme.
Anybody went for the botanical fascia?
Now you have 3 options! Gloss, brushed or textured Aluminium all NCO's on the Plus
Only VB!! Laughing
Satin Brushed Aluminium is standard on the Pure & Prestige.
Textured Aluminium is standard on the Dynamic & Dynamic Plus.
Figured Macassar Wood & Dark Grey Oak Wood are free optional finishes on the Prestige or you can opt for the Botanical Aluminium Finishing as a cost option.
Gloss Black Strata is a cost option on the Dynamic, but it's a free option on the Dynamic Plus.

Hope this helps...
Reference URL's