babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: what are they fetching above list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody have any ideas what realistic ask over list is achievable for a physical car?

Not thinking of selling mine, but I`m sure some people are willing to pay to get hold of a car
Saw on another thread that someone had sold one at 5k over list...think it was a Dynamic.

If someone offered me 10k I'd have to consider it...but not at 5!
Depends upon spec but a decent specced one around 5k I would have thought!
So if I could find one at a dealers for list its worth buying to sell on?
Again depends on spec!
(19-09-2011 03:31pm)evoqueboy Wrote: [ -> ]Again depends on spec!

The one that sold for 5.5K above list was a Black Dynamic, with a pan roof and nothing else. My dealer had a couple of Black Prestiges for sale with park and privacy. YT
I have been told of a dealer that gave 10k for a high spec dynamic that hadn't even left the showroom when the buyer came to collect!
Check out the mad price of an SD4 Pure tech on the Auto Trader site £45K.........Sheesk!
A good place to have a laugh at some of the prices that people will pay is in the Sunday Times Motoring section. I haven't looked recently but Hartley in Manchester were asking way over the odds pre-launch
As with any new 'in demand, limited supply' model a good guide is circa 10% over list.
Reference URL's