babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: iphone loss of signal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first off. hello all Cool

just a question to anyone using the iphone with streaming audio and via usb. with my first day of playing around i have had the iphone streaming and then managed to lock the phone up by connecting via an iphone lead. since then i seem tohave a very weak reception (not personally, im the life and soul of the party normally)

anyone else getting told off by there missus because there phone is always switched off?
Have you tried backing up your iPhone to iTunes then doing a full reset? The only problem I had was I couldn't get some files to stream by the wireless method but they played OK using the cable connection.

Only other solution would be to get rid of the wife, at least the shoutings at would go away!
Have you had any other issues with iPhone, my dealer said the iPod seemed better when plugged in rather than the iPhone, where he had some issues when he went to UK for dealer training.
How well does the bluetooth phone setup work anyway?
they did a session on it on the 2 day course at heathrow. what he was talking about was the difference in quality between an mp3 and cd. nothing wrong with the bluetooth set up you will loose a little when streaming but streams very well and connects quickly once in the car. you dont have to press play from the iphone and can skip tracks using the left thumb pad on the steering wheel.

tbh though if its your car you will have a lead in there so you can charge and connect at the same time. you can also search music files and have a lot more control and info. tried reseting via itunes and no luck. i dont know if it has squizzed the os or was just bad timing and the phone is borked anyway. thought i would try the people that are out there and using them Smile

but setting up the bluetooth streaming is easy. just connect your phone via blue tooth either but car searching for the phone or vice versa (with iphone you search f4rom the phone) follow on screen instructions. when you go into the my music secion of AV screen it will stream straight away
Reference URL's