babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Servicing costs and Service Plans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone,

The lucky ones have already got their cars and the rest of us are waiting. Whilst we do I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone has been offered and service plans, or if you have an idea of likely service costs?
I wasn't offered a service plan, although I have yet to receive any acknowledgement from Land Rover Customer services that I have purchased a car from them or receive their usual letter telling me that I can contact them regarding any problems so there might be something comes with that. I have no idea of the cost of servicing but expect it to be similar to Freelander2's with the mark up for the car having a Range Rover badge on the bonnet!
I have been advised it will be appropriate in cost to the Freelander2.

I other fact you may be interested to know is that the Service Intervals for the Evoque are 16,000 miles or 12 months...whichever comes first.

Enjoy your new toy when it arrives, I'm loving mine!
My first service is free - but I'm not sure I'll wait till 16,000 miles! Probably have the oil/ filter replaced at 3000 or thereabouts. But certainly do that on my own - the dealerships have enough of my cash already!
For my freelander 2 it is £25 a month for 3yrs service.
(18-09-2011 06:19pm)Spiderman Wrote: [ -> ]I have been advised it will be appropriate in cost to the Freelander2.

I other fact you may be interested to know is that the Service Intervals for the Evoque are 16,000 miles or 12 months...whichever comes first.

Enjoy your new toy when it arrives, I'm loving mine!

Thanks Spiderman, as long as it has the reversing cam I'm sure I will.. Post some pics of yours when you can. YT
The dealer said they will be offering a monthly fixed service plan but details have not yet been finalized, this will be fixed cost, e.g. not increase with inflation even if service prices do, and they also provide a free MOT for life (excluding parts of course!)
I've just been quoted almost £80 a month for servicing for 36 months along with my contract hire, based on 20k miles a year. I thought this was high?
Shocked Surely that has to be wrong, it works out at £768 per service! (@16000 mile intervals)
Thats what i thought ive asked my dealer to doublecheck cos im not paying that!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's