babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: What would you do...if they didn't fit your standard camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If it's the correct thing I am looking at then the option price is only £300 and land rover are offering £600 refund seems ok to me for something that in my opinion is a waste off money. Don't get me wrong land rover have a duty to ensure that the cars arrive as advertised but £600 is a fair starting point.
(18-09-2011 03:26pm)J77 Wrote: [ -> ]If it's the correct thing I am looking at then the option price is only £300 and land rover are offering £600 refund seems ok to me for something that in my opinion is a waste off money. Don't get me wrong land rover have a duty to ensure that the cars arrive as advertised but £600 is a fair starting point.

It's not a £300 option, it's part of the standard included spec that's missing.
[/quote]

It's not a £300 option, it's part of the standard included spec that's missing.
[/quote]

I think this is the issue. Come time to sell how much will a non-standard (below standard) Prestige or Dynamic be worth? Would it put off potential buyers. I'd simply find one elsewhere.
that is exactly the point ytshome. and actually j77...that is onlu your opinion that a cam is a waste of money or gimmick...some of us find it useful, especially if you do the amount of towing that I do....
I think what J77 meant was that if you order it as an option on a Pure then that is what it would cost (plus you also need to order the front parking sensors at £270).

I agree though. If I was looking at a second hand model and I found that some of the standard spec was missing, I'd just walk away.
..and I am not expecting this to affect my car at all...more likey the xenons will affect me...but it is a point of principle...supply the car as advertised and as sold.
(18-09-2011 04:38pm)defender_uk Wrote: [ -> ]that is exactly the point ytshome. and actually j77...that is onlu your opinion that a cam is a waste of money or gimmick...some of us find it useful, especially if you do the amount of towing that I do....

Sorry if I offended, was not my intention.
Buy a Nissan Juke !
(18-09-2011 06:28pm)J77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-09-2011 04:38pm)defender_uk Wrote: [ -> ]that is exactly the point ytshome. and actually j77...that is onlu your opinion that a cam is a waste of money or gimmick...some of us find it useful, especially if you do the amount of towing that I do....

Sorry if I offended, was not my intention.

No offence taken over here. Personally if its anything like the XF's I found it really useful and the view out of the back was probably a little better than the Evoque
If it had happened to me, I would tell the dealer that I'd keep the car whilst one to the correct specification was produced. I would expect them to bear any depreciation losses on the first car when I hand it back to them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's