babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: What would you do...if they didn't fit your standard camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
How would we know if some of the airbags is missing? Very Happy
Exactly.
Does anyone know if this affects cars with the surround cameras or just the standard vehicles? My car was built last week and should be arriving this week. Hope mines not affected! I have ordered Si4 Dynamic Lux
I would be on to my solicitor like a shot.
(18-09-2011 12:59pm)defender_uk Wrote: [ -> ]I would be on to my solicitor like a shot.

solicitor? bit extreme action that, solicitors never come cheap and I would imagine most people would be able to reach some kind of arrangement without taking legal action.
having dealt with LR before, on more than a few occasions, solicitor is not extreme. Especially when they have mis-sold a vehicle, which is what they have essentially done, and they are not prepared to rectify the problem...
(18-09-2011 01:04pm)defender_uk Wrote: [ -> ]having dealt with LR before, on more than a few occasions, solicitor is not extreme. Especially when they have mis-sold a vehicle, which is what they have essentially done, and they are not prepared to rectify the problem...

reject it, get your money back, buy something else, prolem solved.
i probably would this time!
(18-09-2011 01:13pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]reject it, get your money back, buy something else, prolem solved.

Easier said than done.

Not solved if you have set your heart on an Evoque and then have to wait 6 more months to get it!!
(18-09-2011 01:58pm)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-09-2011 01:13pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]reject it, get your money back, buy something else, prolem solved.

Easier said than done.

Not solved if you have set your heart on an Evoque and then have to wait 6 more months to get it!!

I agree, I collect mine on tuesday. Have already paid for the change of two private plates (one on the new one and one on our old car that we are giving to our youngest), the upgraded insurance for my son has already been paid ( with an astronomical cancellation fee, which effectively means I'd get back £50 from a £1300 policy), so I'd be really upset if I found out that LR, or my dealer already know and haven't kept me appraised. I do appreciate that I'm looking on the gloomy side and that this has probably affected comparitively small numbers. My sales invoice also itemises the rear view camera, so I'd be interested to know if Benno's did or infact everyone else. Cheers YT
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's