babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Can my order be tracked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. Car suppose to arrive any day. Keep asking the dealer when but he just says could be today, could be next week. Can he actually track it for me. And give me a precise date. Was initially told a build date of 26 sept. Which turned out to be 26 august.
(16-09-2011 11:53pm)vinda Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all. Car suppose to arrive any day. Keep asking the dealer when but he just says could be today, could be next week. Can he actually track it for me. And give me a precise date. Was initially told a build date of 26 sept. Which turned out to be 26 august.

It can be tracked as the Dealer can print out the cars full Factory Build Sheet & on this it states the build and delivery dates.

My Dynamic Evoque arrived yesterday & initially I had be given a delivery date of 3rd October, however a few weeks ago my Dealer, Stratstone Perth, called to advise it was on schedule to arrive a few weeks early & should be with them around the 15-17th September, it arrived yesterday morning 16th & despite them having 8 cars to handover yesterday they also put mine through their workshops & valet bay to have it's PDI, Paint Treatment, Full Valet & Mudflap's fitted and it was ready for me by 3pm in the afternoon.....when you think this was only the 2nd Evoque to go through their Dealership the Team at Stratstone provided me with absolutely flawless service!!!
[It can be tracked as the Dealer can print out the cars full Factory Build Sheet & on this it states the build and delivery dates. My Dynamic Evoque arrived yesterday, initially I had be given a delivery date of 3rd October, however a few weeks ago my Dealer, Stratstone Perth, called to advise it was on schedule to arrive a few weeks early & should be with them around the 15-17th September, it arrived yesterday morning, 16th & despite them already putting out 8 cars yesterday they put mine through their workshops & valet bay and it had a PDI, Paint Treatment, Full Valet & Mudflap's fitted and was ready for me by 3pm in the afternoon.....when you think this was only the 2nd Evoque through their Dealership the Team at Stratstone provided me with absolutely flawless service!!!
[/quote]

Congrats on your early delivery Spiderman. I'm jealous. Mine should have come off the line on 15th, so I'm hoping it will be at the dealers soon.Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
ANT
(17-09-2011 09:08am)ant Wrote: [ -> ][It can be tracked as the Dealer can print out the cars full Factory Build Sheet & on this it states the build and delivery dates. My Dynamic Evoque arrived yesterday, initially I had be given a delivery date of 3rd October, however a few weeks ago my Dealer, Stratstone Perth, called to advise it was on schedule to arrive a few weeks early & should be with them around the 15-17th September, it arrived yesterday morning, 16th & despite them already putting out 8 cars yesterday they put mine through their workshops & valet bay and it had a PDI, Paint Treatment, Full Valet & Mudflap's fitted and was ready for me by 3pm in the afternoon.....when you think this was only the 2nd Evoque through their Dealership the Team at Stratstone provided me with absolutely flawless service!!!

Congrats on your early delivery Spiderman. I'm jealous. Mine should have come off the line on 15th, so I'm hoping it will be at the dealers soon.Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
ANT
[/quote]

Thank you Ant....

I am sure you will also be absolutely delighted when yours arrives Ant, your Dealers should be able to give you a delivery date now, as it will be on their systems!!!

It's a wonderful addition to the RR range, I personally think it is a beautiful looking car, thankfully it also handles brilliantly & far better than my RRS 3.6TDv8 & FFRR 4.2 Supercharged ever did.

The interior is incredibly spacious for such a small looking car, overall I'm over the moon with it's quality and refinement and am looking forward to living with it for the next few months until my next one arrives, I may go for the Petrol engine next as I have a month or so left before I need to finalise the spec. my wife has ordered a diesel Prestige Lux to replace her year old Freelander2 and it's due in December, as is my 2nd one.

Hope yours turns up very soon & that you enjoy it as much as I will.
Very Happy Do you mind me asking why you've ordered another one to arrive so quickly after your first? Are you going to sell or part ex your first, or will you end up with 3??

I guess if any current owners are thinking of changing after 1 year, then now is the time to put an order in as the waiting list is getting longer.
ANTLaughing
(17-09-2011 09:36am)Spiderman Wrote: [ -> ]It's a wonderful addition to the RR range, I personally think it is a beautiful looking car, thankfully it also handles brilliantly & far better than my RRS 3.6TDv8 & FFRR 4.2 Supercharged ever did.

It's a pity that the FullFatRR.com guys and the RRSport.com guys cannot accept this, because I can back up what Spider says having had the 2 RRS's - a 2.7TDv6 and TDv8 - and 2 x L322 FFRR's (TD6 and TDv8 ) there is no comparison in the handling/ ride comfort compromise - Evoque is miles better than them all.
I sure like the positive tone of this thread. A good dealer experience and a thrilled new owner. Much better than some of the others where people are upset over delays, questioning quality etc. Thank you Tim and Spiderman Smile
Mine has arrived. Collecting on Saturday. Whoop whoop
Reference URL's