babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: I have returned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a break of 5 or so years I have returned to the fold.
I have been to Audi (A5 Cabriolet, lovely car but a bit wayward with front wheel drive) and to BMW (440! convertible. A bit of an animal to be honest and I think I have got that out of my system now)

I have just bought a new (590 miles) RR Evoque First Edition D180
I was a bit worried that the D180 would be lacking for performance but I was quite suprised and it does what I need. Ideally a D240 would have been bettter but that wasnt available.
After test driving this car I did the deal in about 15 mins.
so far it is awesome and such a step up from my first Evoque in 2012 (which was brilliant in itself)

Anyway I am glad to be back and looking forward to joining in interesting and informative debates etc
Best Regards
Steve
Welcome back Steve, very quiet here these days though!
Welcome back Steve....I'm still here, and my original 2012 Evoque Dynamic is going as strong as ever! Enjoy the mighty Evo.
Welcome back, New Evoque is a very nice car too
(08-11-2019 12:24pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back, New Evoque is a very nice car too

Welcome back Steve.
I’m still here and on my third evo, not had any major faults on any of them, I love the Sicilian one I presently own. Had it for about 18 months and not seen another one.
Reference URL's