babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: New Evoque Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just posted by Landrover Facebook page.
A roadtrip using a Prestige Si4 with Spirit Interior.

Suggestion to Moderators: We need a video thread for all the 'official' video here (or even the non-official ones), as do we need a gallery Smile
Oh man I would love to drive some of those roads in my Evoque.

Us moderators can delete posts and ban spammers but creating new sections is the preserve of THE BOSS. As a sop to no gallery I did create and sticky a thread for photos at the top of the General Section but it seems to have been totally ignored!
Tim, you prolly could schedule a cross-Europe trip....im sure they have nice scenic routes there. Waitaminute...aren't you guys close to Iceland...similar landscape, no?

Us Bruneians can only dream do drive such scenic roads...(esp with our own Evoques!)
I can get a ferry to Iceland via the Faroe Islands - takes 3 days and I have been planning to get there one day with the Defender, but it is so expensive for the ferry fare - like £2000 return expensive! I worked on the west side of Iceland for 3 years but never went to the east side where all the interesting driving in.

The driving looks like fun from the vids! I can imagine one really has to constantly changing the programs on the Terrain Response! But a £2K ferry ride? Wow...
On terrain response your would only need to select Grass, Gravel, Snow (aka GGS) setting but I would go in my Defender with no TR just a low ratio gearbox, non antilock, no traction control purely driver skill!
Apart from the car being a prestige the spec externally is the same as what if have ordered and it looks fanastic. Might get some black roof bars!
I'm pleased to see the video - but slightly irked!
Ever since I ordered my car I've been telling friends it's my vehicle to head up north in - Vancouver to Alaska!
Now she'll be the first female in a white Evoque up there lol!
Defeated... Wink
Excellent video..... I'm pretty impressed LR.....
Was wondering if JLR had loaned the Evoque to her just for testing purposes...she didn't even say anything about the Evoque in this video even! Unless I missed something...
Reference URL's