babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Console between front seats.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this removeable? On my current car (XC90) ive taken it out as the kids just kick it all the time. Can you remove it on the Evoque?
i'd say its a certain no
Unless I have completely misunderstood the question, I assume by console between the seats you are referring to drinks holder, and part of stow away compartment?

In the Evoque this is fixed, but thought that was the same in all vehicles?
i thought it looked fixed. in the xc90 you can slide it out and kid in the middle seat gets more leg room. Oh well will just have to chop her feet off if she kicks it.
(15-09-2011 03:10pm)underscore Wrote: [ -> ]i thought it looked fixed. in the xc90 you can slide it out and kid in the middle seat gets more leg room. Oh well will just have to chop her feet off if she kicks it.

Just make her take her shoes off Laughing
Chopping off the feet tends to leave nasty incriminating red liquid on the leather though............... wrap the centre seat belt lap strap a couple of times around her legs between the knees and ankles and if she moves them suddenly the inertia reel will lockup, or invest in the dog guard and put her in the boot........................
Reference URL's