babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apart from the memory stick and mouse Evoques has any body yet found any decent quality models of Evoques? I have a model (usually the Grand Marques 1/18th scale) of every Land Rover I have owned. I have also a Radio Controlled RRS (brought in the WH Smiths after Christmas sale 4 years ago for £10 when they didn't sell for £40) and a R/C Defender90 brought from the local LR dealers accessories counter
I have an LRX model I bought in Bulgaria recently. Fuji white too Tim!!
ANT
I am also looking for a model of the Evoque... I have all "my cars" at 1/43th scale...
(15-09-2011 12:30pm)SebM Wrote: [ -> ]I am also looking for a model of the Evoque... I have all "my cars" at 1/43th scale...

There are a few new models on the UK version of eBay....
Hopes Maisto or Autoart makes the 1/18 ones soon...
(16-09-2011 03:20am)Spiderman Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-09-2011 12:30pm)SebM Wrote: [ -> ]I am also looking for a model of the Evoque... I have all "my cars" at 1/43th scale...

There are a few new models on the UK version of eBay....

I didn't find any Evoque... please give me url's...
(15-09-2011 10:14am)ant Wrote: [ -> ]I have an LRX model I bought in Bulgaria recently. Fuji white too Tim!!
ANT

Ant, are you in Bulgaria or just were there? I thought there are no other people from Bulgaria
Ant was on holiday in Bulgaria
Found this one...Die-cast Evoque
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's