babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: SWYS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone who now has a car (is that still a massive 2!), have u had time to play with the SWYS system? Pls review. Thx.
I find I can operate the switches and functions without having to shout at the car! However it is much simpler to operate than Land Rover's previous efforts. What you have to ask it appears on the satnav screen when you press the voice command button and it works, just like that. To be honest though it is a distraction having to look at the screen to see what the optional messages are so I'll continue to use my fingers to work the functions of the car until I need a straw and have to puff air at a sensor or blink an eyelid to do things.
The system never understands my accent!! Sad
So if somebody pulls out in front of me and I shout "ar***ole" will a picture of a bottom appear on my sat nav screen??Laughing
(15-09-2011 07:09pm)vinny Wrote: [ -> ]So if somebody pulls out in front of me and I shout "ar***ole" will a picture of a bottom appear on my sat nav screen??Laughing

No, but Victoria Beckham might appear tho'LaughingLaughing
Reference URL's