babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Had a test drive.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(18-09-2011 07:01pm)Spiderman Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-09-2011 05:35pm)ant Wrote: [ -> ]FWIW - I've sat in all variations of seats (admittedly some only briefly), and I've found the most comfortable and supportive are the Prestige.
ANT

Agree With ytshome & Ant...

The Dynamic Plus seats are of the same Oxford Leather and so they too give equally good support.

The downside with the Dynamic models seats has to be the lack of tilt in the drivers & passenger seats, as well as the lack of height movement to the passengers seat, hence they are only 6/4 movement seats as opposed to the Prestiges & Dynamic Plus 8/6 seat movements, so if you suffer from back problems it would be sensible to arrange test drives in all 3 seats or at worst in at least a Prestige and a Dynamic.

Thanks all and good points - trying to get a go in another petrol dynamic with standard seats - not easy! I did 400 miles+ this weekend in my Audi with no problems so I'm hoping it's a one-off rather than the car. Still optimistic. Smile I'd have considered the Prestige but for the fact I wanted the petrol auto and I don't think that combination is available in the UK?
I had another (shorter) go in a Dynamic petrol coupe today - I think it was me and was reassured that it is as good to drive and spend time in as I remembered. Thanks for all the advice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's