babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Where are all the Evoques
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
4 days after launch and I haven't seen any other Evoques on the road other than LPR's road going demos and a transporter load heading down the M6. Surely I'm not the only person in the whole of the UK to have taken delivery of one since last Friday?
My local dealership usually has loads of launch day orders to put out when LR has a new car and Stirling is quite a large place so there must be a couple or 3 at least hiding somewhere.
Maybe I should pay them a visit and see if they have any accessories in stock
Hi XFFT,

Whilst I was out at the pre- launch on the 8th my wife and son saw a 5 door OG Evoque in MacDonalds in Widnes being driven by a male using the drive-through.

This is quite close to the Halewood plant, however.
not seen any at all.....Smile
I have seen 2, both Dynamics, one white Si4 with black roof 3 door being picked up at Williams in Manchesteron Friday Night, the other a Dark Blue with White roof going towards Liverpool on the M62 yesterday. Not many though!!Very Happy
How many do you think should be leaving the dealerships nationwide on a daily basis now...20?, 50?, 100?, I havent a clue. How many are being built daily?
If you look at our delivery poll the main delivery window seems to be Oct and Nov.
I'm driving from Sussex to Cambridge and back tomorrow for work.
I'll be keeping a beady eye out. Smile
On Saturday we drove up the M4 from Llanelli to Cardiff. I was convinced I'd see at least one, but nothing.
On Sunday I travelled up the M4 to Heathrow, again convinced I'd see some - but again nothing.
I'm in Canada now and not likely to see any out n Newfoundland yet.
They're coming off the production line at one every 70 seconds or so. Where are they all going?
ANTConfused:Confused:Confused:
75% of production is supposed to be going for export................... that's where they are all off to
On Saturday I drove from Halifax to Edinburgh, then to Glasgow and back to Edinburgh. Sunday was from Edinburgh to Glasgow and then home to Halifax. Saw only 2, both white - the first on the Edinburgh city bypass, the other on the M62 near Manchester. Both were on the opposite carriageway so fleeting glimpses! They looked fantastic.

Also saw 3 transporters heading north on the M6 in Cumbria.

The problem is I'm driving with half an eye on the opposite carriageway just in case I spot one!
On Saturday I drove from Halifax to Edinburgh, then to Glasgow and back to Edinburgh. Sunday was from Edinburgh to Glasgow and then home to Halifax. Saw only 2, both white - the first on the Edinburgh city bypass, the other on the M62 near Manchester. Both were on the opposite carriageway so fleeting glimpses! They looked fantastic.

Also saw 3 transporters heading north on the M6 in Cumbria.

The problem is I'm driving with half an eye on the opposite carriageway just in case I spot one!
Hi,
I was told at Halewood that they make 350 Evoques per day...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's