babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Coupe - rear seat access
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
But does anyone seriously want to put side tubes on a Dynamic?
I test drove a coupe yesterday and i was astounded by the slowness of the seats moving back and forward. Still I have yet to be in any 3 door car that in my opinion has a perfect seat mechanism.
What's also astounding is that nobody, apparently, raised it as an issue during the development of the car, either within JLR or in the customer clinics there must have been to gauge customer reaction. They were probably too much in a lather about having Posh on board to worry about it.

It's a real design flaw which will surely be fixed but too late for us early adopters.
(14-09-2011 09:47am)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]What's also astounding is that nobody, apparently, raised it as an issue during the development of the car, either within JLR or in the customer clinics there must have been to gauge customer reaction. They were probably too much in a lather about having Posh on board to worry about it.

It's a real design flaw which will surely be fixed but too late for us early adopters.

I was pretty suprised by how bad it was too and it's the kind of thing that can be a real issue the last thing you want when you do the restaurant/pub run in your new motor is for the topic of conversation with your mates to be ... how slow was that seat.
(14-09-2011 10:39am)Zermatt Vulgaris Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-09-2011 09:47am)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]What's also astounding is that nobody, apparently, raised it as an issue during the development of the car, either within JLR or in the customer clinics there must have been to gauge customer reaction. They were probably too much in a lather about having Posh on board to worry about it.

I was pretty suprised by how bad it was too and it's the kind of thing that can be a real issue the last thing you want when you do the restaurant/pub run in your new motor is for the topic of conversation with your mates to be ... how slow was that seat.

Joking aside...... what about the safety aspect, in an emergency how quick could someone (not to mention a child) get out of the back seats.... design (and functionality) flaw is an understatement.. !!! shame on you LR ....
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's