babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Potential 2011 Dynamic Lux purchase - does anyone have a brochure please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Just joined the site. I'm looking to purchase and Evoque and have found a 2011 dynamic lux which I like the look of. It has loads of features but I'm not sure what came as standard and what cost additional.

Does anyone know where I can find a brochure for the 2011 model online please?

Thanks
(29-12-2016 08:28pm)dom_gg Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Just joined the site. I'm looking to purchase and Evoque and have found a 2011 dynamic lux which I like the look of. It has loads of features but I'm not sure what came as standard and what cost additional.

Thanks
sorry no brochure, but like my dyn lux it should bee fully loaded. Smile
(29-12-2016 08:28pm)dom_gg Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Thanks

See these from when I purchased mine, you should be able to work out what's standard.

[attachment=4631] [attachment=4632]
I have the original hard copy brochures - there are several from pre-launch as well as the official brochure that LR sent out. These days paper copies are hard to find as LR makes them into PDF doawnloads from their website. If you Email me an address to email them back to I will send the file I have, be warned it is a very large file so your email has to be able accept large files. You cannot use your PM until you have 5 posts in the forms. Welcome to BabyRR too.
Hi all,

Thanks for the useful information. It does look like this one doesn't have much that was not standard on the Dynamic Lux - it seems like things such as illuminated tread plates were standard. xFullFatTim thanks for the welcome and I'll send you an email, although as I am on yahoo I am not sure if they'll come through.

Thanks again.

Dom
Reference URL's