babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Trim/Grille
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You sure? The brochures I saw indicated that on 5 door Pure all the following

- Grille
- Fender Vents
- Tailgate Finisher
- Cladding insert (strip on side sill)

are ALL Brunel

while on 3 door all of the above as well as the Bonnet Louvres are Dark Atlas

That said, either way it does not work very well - the Prestige Atlas trim (Silver) sets off the OG a lot better
(19-09-2011 03:11pm)LP Wrote: [ -> ]Daigriff...any boy racer will tell you its all about dechroming. Surprised)

Oh I seeConfused Glad I've gone for a prestigeVery Happy
Pretty Sure, thats the way I read it anyway!!

The OG looks completely different in the Metal, that picture of the Prestige looks good but the one I saw/test drove last week seemed a bit darker with more of a browny tinge to it, and it was Definately OG and NOT Stornaway!!
Berlin,

Thanks for the photos - I have no idea how you do it!
In the brochure on the land rover Australian website it states - for Pure

"Grille in Dark Atlas finish (Coupe Only)and Brunell finish (five door model only)

Side fender blade Dark Atlas (coupe Only) and Brunell (five door model only)

Bonnet louvers Dark Atlas (coupe only) "

I have a Pure on order but do prefer the Atlas (silver) finish of the Prestige. Wondering how hard it would be to change or even get painted similar colour?
Barney, the front grille is held in by 4 screws so that will be easy to remove. If RRS/FFRR is anything to go by the side vents will either pop out with some help from a screwdriver or have a couple of bolts holding them in
Cheers Tim, I will wait to get the car and have a look. It might be a good little mod I can do to give mind of a bit of individuality
Going to paint these bits black once i have received the car, and will fit dynamic rear bumper.
Thinking of doing the same to mine, (if it ever arrives ) and i might also wear my matching fancy dress 'Storm Troopers' helmet when i'm driving on motorways.Laughing

Think of that reaction!! Shocked
(20-09-2011 11:26am)Barneyridge Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers Tim, I will wait to get the car and have a look. It might be a good little mod I can do to give mind of a bit of individuality

I thought about changing all the parts on my fuji pure coupe to black until i saw pictures of the white with the dark atlas accessories and think it looks really good so wont be bothering now.
Think there is going to be a bit of a swaparama happening with lots of people wanting to exchange silver/atlas/brunel/black body parts.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's